Our expertise allows us to provide a broad range of acoustic services. We carry out various acoustic reports for noise intrusions related to aircraft, railways, traffic, restaurants, childcare centres, industrial buildings; in addition to noise from Air-conditioning, motorized ventilation systems and other noise intrusion sources.
Our scope of work for a standard acoustic report consists of:
- Acoustic Noise Survey for existing background noise levels
- Acoustic Calculations for LAeq, LA10 and LA90
- Compare measured background noise
- Noise control recommendation (E.g. Windows, doors, walls and setbacks)
Acoustic Solutions has extensive experience in the building acoustics field and is able to provide practical and sound advice on noise and vibration in a broad range of projects.
Compliance Reports in accordance with AS3671-1989 (Road Traffic Noise Intrusion)
Compliance Reports in accordance with AS 2021-2000 (Acoustics Aircraft Noise Insulation)
Compliance Reports in accordance with section F5.1 of the Building Codes of Australia
Acoustic Reports, Noise Measurements and Vibration Assessment and Testing
- A Study on noise emissions from trains traveling across the East Hill line, at 13-15 Bryant St, Narwee.
- A Study on noise intrusions created by Centrifugal fans installed at Rengaya Restaurant, North Sydney
- A Study on traffic noise affecting 15 unit development at Sherbrooke Rd, Hornsby.
- A study on aircraft noise affecting development at 105-155 Euston Rd, Alexandria.
- Noise control assessment at 493 Hume Highway, Yagoona.
- Study of aircraft intrusion at 155 Frederick St, Bexley